- Volunteers are expected to work a 4-hour shift minimally.
- Each volunteer will receive a festival single day ticket for each 4-hour shift they work.
- Each volunteer will receive a volunteer t-shirt when they check-in at Festival Volunteer Headquarters located on the corner of Shelby and 8th streets.
- Each volunteer must register through our new Volunteer Management System, link is listed below.
- Prior to Festival, each selected volunteer must download Volunteer App, InitLive, for scheduling, check in, etc. App information will be sent after volunteer application is received and approved.
What are Volunteer Needs?
- A Big Smile and a GREAT ATTITUDE! In most cases Volunteers are the first person to welcome visitors to Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion.
What are Volunteer Responsibilities?
- First, you must sign-up online through InitLive (see link below.) Your sign-up requires you to register on the site with a valid email address. You will also be asked to provide emergency contact information and accept the Volunteer Code of Conduct and Liability Waiver. We promise to not share your information.
- Be on time. All volunteers are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to your assigned shift. Plan enough time for transportation and parking.
- Check-in at Volunteer Headquarters located at the corner of Shelby Street & 8th Street, Bristol TN. This location is across the street from the Bristol TN Transit Station. Look for the large VOLUNTEER banner.
- Work your entire shift.
- Notify the volunteer team immediately if there are any changes in your availability to work your assigned shift.
- Make arrangements for childcare prior to arriving on duty. Children are not allowed to accompany their parents while working their volunteer shift.
- Anyone arriving for a volunteer work shift impaired will not be allowed to fulfill their role and will not be eligible for any volunteer benefits.
What are the Volunteer Benefits?
- All volunteers who work one shift will receive a single day pass. This pass can be used to exchange for a wristband to stay on the festival footprint after your volunteer shift has finished or to come back another day.
- Free volunteer parking and shuttle. Volunteer parking is located at the Gene Malcolm Stadium – 1501 Euclid Avenue Bristol VA 24201.
Prepare for a fast paced work shift when working in Artist Merchandise. Roles consist of sales to the public and inventory management.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. Multiple roles include serving alcoholic beverages at Beer Garden locations, checking IDs, monitoring exits and collecting payments. No consumption of alcohol is allowed while working a volunteer shift!
As a Bus Host you are one of our visitors first contacts during the festival weekend, first impressions are important. Your duties will include riding the shuttle, collecting money, recording passenger counts & answering questions to the best of your ability.
Located around the festival perimeter all enter/exit locations are staffed by pairs of volunteers who will verify patron wristbands as they enter the Festival footprint.
You are certainly committed to our environment if you volunteer for the Green Team. You will be collecting recyclables from assigned locations, which will include the beverage gardens. This could be a messy job, so please come prepared! Gloves are provided.
Parking Lot Attendant
Check parking passes and direct cars based on the color of parking pass. Your ability to move barricades is necessary.
Willing to work wherever you are needed? Arrive for your shift and you will be assigned to work wherever there is a need for volunteers.
Volunteers working in headquarters greet and check in volunteers as they arrive for their work shifts. You should be comfortable using a computer to volunteer for this position.