Donation Request - Donation Guidelines
The Birthplace of Country Music (BCM) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to perpetuate, promote, and celebrate Bristol’s rich musical heritage; to educate and engage audiences worldwide regarding the history, impact and legacy of the 1927 Bristol Sessions from which we derive our name; and to create recognition, opportunities, and economic benefit for our local and regional communities.
We are happy to consider requests for the donation of tickets and merchandise items to help support the fundraising and educational efforts of nonprofits and other community organizations. Please note, that our organization has budgetary constraints and can only approve a limited number of the many donation request applications received. We will give priority to events and organizations supporting music and the arts.
Please help us serve you and our community better by submitting your applications according to the following required guidelines:
- For consideration for a donation, organizations must complete the Online Donation Request Form found below. MAILED/PHONED/E-MAILED/FAXED requests will NOT be accepted.
- All requests must be received at least 8 weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Organizations are limited to one request per 12 month period.
- Approved requests most commonly receive two complimentary general admission tickets to a Birthplace of Country Music event and/or museum admission. These tickets expire one year after issuance.
- All requests will receive notification via e-mail within two weeks of date donation required by.
- Donations will be mailed.
Applications which do not meet the above requirements will automatically be declined.